7.15.2005

i am nothing...

So i finally finished The Heavenly Man... wow! I think the Lord intended for me to read this book during this season of my life! I was so convicted by it and learned so much about faith through it! On the last two pages i found 2 quotes that really spoke to my heart at where i am in my walk right now:
"We are absolutely nothing. We have nothing to be proud about. We have no abillities and nothing to offer God. The fact that He chooses to use us is only due to His Grace. It has nothing to do with us. If God should choose to raise up others for His Purpose and never use us again we would have nothing to complain about."
ya.. just soak that up... praise the Lord that He chooses to use us!! Here's the other one which REALLY spoke to my heart:
"Death is not the end for a servant of God, but just the start of indescribable everlasting life in the presence of Jesus."
I'm not going to even say anything.. praise God! Today i started Captivating.. soo good.. and i have another really good quote from that which is speaking to me as well:
"Oh weary, tired and worn let out your sighs and drop that heavy load you hold cuz mine is light. I know you through and through there's no need to hide. I want to show you love that is deep and high and wide."
Oh Lord that I would drop my heavy load at Your Feet! Well.. tomorrow i am going to arlington to spend time with david's family and all of his roommates and closest friends and we are going to celebrate his 21st birthday together. Pray that the Lord will do great things this weekend and that all the words and thoughts will bring glory and praise to Him alone!!
Have a beautiful day and "radiate" the King!! (psalm 34:5)

No comments: