
This is Megan Pierson.. my brother's girlfriend and one of my dear friends. Another fingerprint of our wonderful Lord's perfect plan. Megan is David's best friend from since they were little and I remember hearing how highly David always talked of this beautiful girl when we were dating and how much he respected her. And I even remember meeting her and thinking, "wow.. she would be so great for my brother." Well.. through David, my brother and megan met and being able to watch their relationship grow not only with one another but also with the Lord together has been one of the most incredible things to watch. God is so cool.. I know if David were here right now he would be so excited about this!! I mean, 2 of his favorite people on this earth.. dating.. seriously.. yeah.. its incredible!! How Great is our God!!
Basically.. right now i am overwhelmed with the Lord's goodness to me and all the ways He has chosen to bless me this semester and how much He has healed my heart through all of this. Praise the Lord... David is in heaven.. in the presence of the Lord.. glorifying our Father cancer-free... and there is no way he would come back to this sinful and lost world! We are here now and the Lord is changing me, growing me, breaking me, molding me, and maturing me in who He is and who He wants me to become! May we cling to the feet of the One who perfectly crafted us!

No comments:
Post a Comment