7.08.2005

Strong Tower..

Here are some lyrics from my favorite song at this very moment... "Strong Tower" by Kutless

When I'm walking through the desert
And I feel like I'm alone
You are everything i need

Now I'm running to Your Mountain
Cuz Your Mercy sets me free

You are MY STRONG TOWER
Shelter over me
Beautiful and Mighty
Everlasting King
You are MY STRONG TOWER
Fortress when I'm weak
Your Name is True and Holy
And Your Face is all I seek

Ironically enough.. this was one of david's favorite songs before he died.. ya it definitely applie to all aspects of my life right now!
Praise the Lord from whom ALL Blessings flow!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jenn,

you can not know how much I enjoyed and was encouraged by our talk last night. Your faith astounds me and I love hearing that God is working, and more than that, that he is working in a life that is so very precious to me.

I am on my knees for you, dear friend, and I'll see you soon!

Rachel