top 10 in descending order:
#10 Avocados
If you are what you eat, I'd be an avocado. Give me guac, turkey & avocado sandwich, or one by itself, I'm satisfied.
#9 Dancing
I LOVE performing.. there are days that my heart just aches to be on stage again.. tap, ballet, pointe, jazz, hip hop. Ah. Also, I love salsa dancing or two-steppin' with my main man.
#8 My sweet family & niece Landry Kay:)
Landry is a whoppin' 13 1/2 months now, and she, along with my family, have been a tremendous blessing. Just look at that face.. it'll make you melt. We're working on expanding her vocabulary away from just "dog". Aunt Jenn is comin' soon..
#7 Blue sky days, light breeze, windows down, music up.
After this harsh winter, I am MORE than ready for spring time. Gimme some sunshine!
#6 The Village Church
To put into words the immense blessing this body of believers has been is almost an impossibility. Love the Truth taught ever Sunday. Love seeing the Spirit move in lives.
#5 Awkward middle school students
Having observed and beginning to student teach this semester has confirmed my love for those awkward but wonderful middle school kids. In one moment you are thinking "are you serious?" and in another you are just dying laughing at the pure ridiculousness. I cannot wait to hopefully have a classroom of my own next fall and inspire these young minds to LOVE math.
#4 Romans and my home group
Loving this study with my "home"girls.
#3 Soy, no water, chai lattes for early mornings such as this
My saving grace on those 4:30 a.m. mornings.. If you haven't had one, bite the bullet and order it from your local barista. You will thank me later.
#2 My community of friends the Lord has blessed me with in this life.
If I truly step back and look at who the Lord has brought into my life over the span of my almost 24 years.. it overwhelms me. My friends have impacted me in more ways than they will ever know by challenging me to think out of the box, calling me out, encouraging me, and loving me far more than I deserve.
#1 August 14, 2010 & my fiance:)
Are you kidding me? Of course, this made the list. I am ecstatic to marry the love of my life in a little over 5 months!
Alright... There you have it. I'm not sure who would want to know these things, but Annie, this was for you..
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:
Yay!! I love things that are for me! :) Thanks for doing that girlie!!!!!
Post a Comment